The Research Center Poverty, Equity and Growth at Göttingen University invite submissions to the workshop “Behavioral Insights in Development and Peace Building”. The workshop will take place in Göttingen University on Thursday 29th and Friday 30th of August, 2019. The objective of the workshop is to bright together academics working in the areas of behavioral economics, conflict and more generally development economics to discuss the pathways to peace building in conflict-affected areas. We would be delighted to welcome you at our university and hear your insights in this challenging topic.
- Ana Maria Arjona, Universidad de los Andes, Colombia
- Chris Blattman, The University of Chicago
- 15th June, 2019: Paper Submission Deadline
- 1st August, 2019: Registration Deadline
- Marcela Ibanez, University of Göttingen
- Juan Carlos Muñoz, University EAFIT
- Eleonora Dávalos, University EAFIT
Please send your submission here.